South Dakota is the land of great faces and great places. Rivett Refuge Preserve is one of these great places.
- At the Rivett Refuge Preserve we farm for pheasants!
- 5000 acres of South Dakotas finest pheasant hunting!
- Extensive stands of trees, many over 20 years old!
- A special team of individuals that are the best at creating natural wild bird habitat!
- Flowing wells piped to sloughs and ponds to provide water all year long!
- Guides with years of experience that will provide the best safety and excitement!
- 12-18 well trained and seasoned gun dogs!
- Guest kennels available if you choose to bring your own dog!
- Unique enclosed five stand clay shooting range!
- Four birds per day!
- The Rivett Preserve can tailor your hunt to your needs and expectation!
- Three types of hunts:
1. Traditional wild bird shoot/walking grass, corn, sorghum, trees and sloughs.
2. Driven shoot-European hunt/high winds and fast pace.
3. Small bore shotguns 410 and 28ga with pointers/great for both youth and experienced hunters.